Monday 26 September 2011

How To Choose Colors From Business Websites?

When you think of colors, you probably first think of the colors of a rainbow. Add the in-between hues, then the different values, and finally the saturation level– the result is millions of unique colors! And you’re expected to only choose a few swatches for your design from this vast expanse of color? Fortunately, this task isn’t as difficult as finding a needle in a haystack. With some fundamental knowledge, guidelines, and tools, you’ll be able to compose an effective color palette with confidence.

1 comment:

  1. I am an accidental entrepreneur, making tons of money from my home. People like you have helped me aware of the vast possibilities that online marketplaces have to offer. Your article is one of the most useful write-ups that are best suited for freelancers. I was once a nine-to-five office-goer. It all changed when one day I stumbled upon websites like sell my creative graphic design,superb logo design, and www.zopthemes.com, where I sell my skills now. There are loads of online buyers waiting to pay you for your talent/hobby. Check them out and make quick money - the legal way.

    ReplyDelete